1) Meals come freshly made, vac-packed in a microwaveable container.
2) Soups come in a 1 litre, 500 ml or 250 ml container.
3) Salads come in a vac-packed container with dressing on the side.
Can these meals/soups be frozen?
1) Meals / soups come ready to be re-heated and enjoyed; however they could be frozen and kept for up to a couple of months.
2) Salads in a vac-packed container, packed with dressing on the side and cannot be frozen.
How long will they keep in the refrigerator, if not frozen?
1) The meals in their vac-packed container could be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
2) Salads in their vac-packed container as well will keep for up to a week in the fridge.
3) Soups will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week.
What is the minimum order?
1) There is no minimum order for pick-ups at the store, minimum orders of $50 will apply for delivery in Guelph. There is a $10.00 delivery fee for all delivery orders
How often will you be offering different meals / soups?
1) We will be adding new options each week. When a new option is added one will be removed so there will always be 4 meal options in every category
How often will meal / soup choices be repeated?
1) We currently have no set schedule for repeating meal / soup offerings however, items will remain avalable for about 4 weeks once added before being removed from the list. Popular items will probably be added back on after about 2 weeks.